Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 12 Final - The Last Case


Who's ready for the finale of Wizard Barristers?! I know I am! and it couldn't come any sooner hahahhaa.


|Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 12|


|Review|

What better way to finish this mediocre series off than with its strong point - a trial. Of course Makisu wasn't going to admit his guilt, and in the end it led to his utter demise. Serves him right. I actually found myself liking these trials the WB presents to us. More so than anything else in this show. Now, they weren't outstanding, but they weren't bad. There were good (although a lot of timely saves every trial haha). The anime ended on the same note it started with, but with a deeper bond between everyone. I really liked how Nacchi and Cecil's relationship grew. The hug at the end was priceless<3

The visuals for WB at first were great, but as it went on it became very bland. The animation was utter shit and there isn't much to say in that regard. If they animated this series better, I definitely believe it would have been more enjoyable. Especially the penultimate episode.

Audio was more or less just there but there was the one soundtrack that keyed in whenever it was a serious moment that I really enjoyed.

The story was okay. Nothing really resolved since we don't know if Cecil gets a retrial or not.

I liked the characters in WB quite a bit, especially Hotarou. They had nice designs and Cecil has a damn fine body D:

Enjoyment was ...well not the enjoyable.

I really didn't find this show too appealing so there isn't much for me to say that can make this sound good. There still a lot of unanswered questions, like WHO IS MOYO is she really Lucifer?! So I'll just leave it with this:

If there was going to be a second season, I probably wouldn't watch nor recommend it. 

Visuals: 6/10
Audio: 7/10
Story: 6.5/10
Characters:7.5 /10
Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Overall: 6.7/10

-Tadashi

1 comment:

  1. This site and reviews are really coming together! Glad I'm not the editor / grammar whore. . .

    ReplyDelete