Friday, October 04, 2013

Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation Highlights – Please have a Season 2 in Progress and bring more Neptunia games to the West!

Caution: This WILL contain loads of Cuteness, Fanservice, and PLOT ranging from AA-H (if you know what I mean)

Fuuko: My second-last Neptunia Anime post. (T^T) It feels like this is my first one...Man time flies...

First I want to say is Thank You for reading my Neptunia posts and following it to the end! (^_^)
Maybe I should break the 4th wall more often haha.

Anyways, here are my highlights for this series. (^_^) First off, my favorite parts of each episode.

Episode 1 – The battle of Dogoos (with Nepgear)


Episode 2 – Dat Tongue (for the Lolicons)

 Episode 3 – Dogoo Nep and Dogoo Noire; Anti-Crystal Photo Scandal


Episode 4 – CPU Candidates: The Beginning

Episode 5 – CPU Candidates part 2: The Conclusion


Episode 6 – PEASHY-OUT!!; Cosplaying Tsundere


Episode 7 – Eggplants...Nuff said


Episode 8 – Amazing Fanservice!



Episode 9 – Pururun VS Neptune; Welcome to Eden


Episode 10 – Peashy and Neptune


Episode 11 – Neptune VS Blanc; Tari’s Uprising


Episode 12 – Gamindustri’s Redemption


My thoughts about this are:

Compared to Hyperdimension Neptunia, Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, the anime series is pretty enjoyable and it was totally worth the wait. I never played the games in their English voices so I wouldn’t care less if the people who played the games in English say that “Neptune’s voice is annoying” or something similar to that. It’s either enjoy it or don’t watch at all.

Tadashi: BEST GIRLS<3 Nepgear and Iris Heart Hnnnnnnnnnnnng

For the Animation, I was a little iffy about the designs at first since I was more use to Tsunako’s and the Game series designs but I got used to it after 3 episodes.


As for the fanservice content, there’s not enough of it and it needs more (especially more of Nepgear, Noire, Uni, IF, and Blanc) and I hope that they put more in the game series [especially in the PS Vita remakes of the PS3 games (or Re;birth series)]


For the Game series, I really do enjoy playing them in the PS3 and I hope that the PS Vita games come to the West as well.

I also wish that there was a 3DS or Wii U port for those games but I don’t know if that will actually happen in the near future and I also hope that Blanc, Ram, and Rom join the new Super Smash Bros. game since they reference Nintendo Wii/NES (Famicom) (Blanc), and Nintendo DS (Ram, and Rom) but I know that will never happen (unless someone does one of those petition thingys, sign me up!!).


If there’s ever a Season 2 announced for this, I’ll definitely post it! (^_^) The Games…we’ll see. (^_^;)
See you Nepu-Nepu Fans later once the OVA or Episode 13 comes out!

Neptunia for Life! \(^o^)/

Story: 9/10
Visuals: 9.5/10
Characters + VAs: 10/10
Music (OP/ED): 10/10
Music (OST): 10/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

Nepu-Nepu gets an Overall of 9.75/10


- Fuuko

0 comments:

Post a Comment