Friday, September 27, 2013

20,000 Views!

What's up guys! Tadashi here and I just wanted to say thank you for everything! This blog just hit 20,000 views last night and that's honestly a big step forward and it means a lot.



When I initially created this blog, I didn't expect to even pass 10,000 let alone 20,000 in just over half a year of being active. With my (and Fuuko's) average reviews, we've been constantly getting more and more viewers and with each and every new post, we believe we're getting better at creating these reviews. We're both still amateurs and we only hope to continue to improve while providing excellent screenshots and whatnot.

I still plan on upgrading this blog in the near future. I'm actually working on a new layout which will hopefully suit out style better. I also still have to upload more pictures and other content but that'll all happen when I have time.

As usual, if you have any suggestions for this blog, just lemme know in a comment or email or whatever suits you best.

Until then,



Arigatou! you fuckers t(-_-t)

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment