Saturday, May 11, 2013

Date a Live Episode 6 - A Nice Hot Springs Filler

Sup guys! Tadashi here and today I'll be talking about the 6th episode of Date a Live which provides a fun filler episode which showcases our beautiful girls. I do believe that this should have been released as an OVA though...

There isn't much to talk about this episode. It was a cliche fanservice episode so for a change of pace, I'll just post some pictures. I'm definitely going to make an album soon lol.

The one thing I will talk about is the preview. After the hot-springs scene we get the preview which shows us two new characters. First is Mana, who if you watched the preview, can deduce she has a relationship with Shidou. I won't spoil it but it's an obvious one *cough*hair color*cough*. We also see the next spirit, and the one I've been looking forward to the most: Tokisaki Kurumi. She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her next episode! You guys who are into twisted personalities are gonna like her. I wonder how Mana is going to be like too.



Now time for some pictures :)

First, some Kotori:


I just wanted to say Kotori is still tied for the best girl IMO. She is soooo friggen cute. Moe screentime pweese :3


Origami also had plenty of beautiful shots but I got lazy and only took these 2 screenshots :P


Yohsino:


See you guys next episode!

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment