Saturday, April 13, 2013

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 1 - Welcome Back Misaka!

Sup guys! Today I'll be talking about episode 1 of the much anticipated Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S.

I was a huge fan of the first season and Misaka is easily one of my all time favorite characters. It was great to finally see her back in action.

Oh how I missed you <3

The episode starts off great as we get to see the main co deal with the normal problems they face. Saten-san of course got herself into trouble (stay out of the alleys silly girl) and we're immediately reminded of who Misaka and Kuroko are and what they do. Misaka really showed the thugs who's who...

The strongest girl in the academy
We also got to see who I believe will be Misaka's ultimate rival in this show. She is the strongest girl at the academy (Misaka is 3rd) and she is a busty gorgeous babe. Too bad her attitude is stuck up and her power relies on...a TV remote?
I feel like she's someone who would do anything to achieve her goals and her ability "Mental Out" shows she's able to control people with them not being able to remember what happened afterwards. She also seems like one of those people who if they're not on top, she'll do anything and destroy anything to get on top.

aint nobody messin' with my clique
I'm glad the bonds between the crew is as strong as ever. They've also looked like they've grown a bit...and Misaka isn't as flat-chested as she was before. But she still has her crazy ideas and is such an honest person too.

Saten-san the lifesaver!
This scene surprised me a bit since I wasn't expecting Saten-san to be climbing up the side of the building and then making the EPIC save. Kudos to her for holding her own. It's nice seeing her again take the initiative to do something.


The last scene with Misaka showing off why she's the strongest electro esper was just too epic. Although it was only for a group of thugs, it was still awesome to see her kick ass. I can't wait to see more action from her and co.

Overall, I'm really glad this all-star cast is back. It includes tons of my favorites seiyuus and of course, Misaka<3 Arguable the #1 tsundere ever. Touma even made his cameo at the end too but no Index.

See you guys next episode!

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment