Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Episode 3 - Facade Back Already? Steel Sister's Arc Next!

SUP guys. Tadashi here and today I'll be talking about the 3rd episode of Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko which finishes off the Azusa arc and starts the next arc which deals with Tsukishi the "Steel Sister".

We learned what happened to Azusa at her old school and man did it piss me off. The prank they pulled off was a totally bitch move. Who considers that "teasing" >_>



I can see why Azusa was really hurt. If I ever experienced something like that in the past, I would try and close myself off from friends. I'd much rather be alone.


I actually lol'd at how casual this scene was. He basically kidnaps her and Azusa's mother approves xD Good parenting haha. It was a great scene and he definitely did it right.
When he brought her to the tree and began his speech, I didn't think he would be so honest. He knew exactly what to say and didn't beat around the bush. In this case, honesty really worked well. She now knows everything and she wholeheartedly accepts the truth. He does want to be friends with her, and he does want his facade back. With all the sweet talking (and the instant friend-zone LOL) he made her fall for him and got his facade back.

We also find out the they did indeed know each other in the past. Tsukiko wore a mask the whole time but Youto managed to give great advice to her.


He even promised to find her once she transfers to his school and that he would be able to "on the spot". Clearly he hasn't remembered who she is even when she brought the mask to the classroom. I can already see where this could lead.
My question is, why did he always pop up from under the bush? LOL.

Next episode is the start of the Tsukushi arc. Just what happened that makes her hate Tsukiko?
Overall, the episode delivered better than I expected. Indeed, the 2nd half was a little off because the flashbacks were a bit random and it wasn't a smooth transition between them either but that shouldn't really bother people. The development of Asuza's character into a cute and accepting girl is great and it'll be interesting seeing what she does for our MC.

Here's some daily moeblast:


Serious question...Azusa or Tsukiko?! ohmagawd!

See you guys next episode!

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment